Sunday, April 1, 2012

Here We Go

Over the past few months I have noticed an increase in my Facebook followers. Either people are finding my odd sense of humor rather amusing, or they're just that bored and any outlet will provide entertainment for them (I keep telling myself its the first one so I can sleep at night).

I was told several times this weekend that I have knack for story telling (no it was not my Mother, I can't tell her half the things I do without receiving a tidal wave of guilt). This information inspired me to create a blog where I could share my stories, thoughts, rants, opinions or just plain things I find funny and share them with my friends.

So if you are still reading this (Hi Jason), I say to you: "click follow and stay tuned." If you stopped reading this somewhere around "tidal wave of guilt," . . . . you're a dick.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man! I like the blog I hope you keep up with it. I don't get to see you enough as it is maybe I can keep up with you this way. LOL!

    ReplyDelete