Wednesday, April 4, 2012

T-shirt Fail

Did you ever see the Good Idea/Bad Idea segments on the Animaniacs? If you answered no, I applaud you for reading my blog because I didn't think anyone outside the age of 21-50 was following me. To reward your diligence, here is an example of what I am talking about.



After browsing the web, I came across a shirt in the Junior Miss section of K-Mart (for all of you with twisted minds, I have nieces I buy presents for and do not belong on To Catch a Predator). Even with my warped sense of humor, I find this shirt a little tasteless and urge you not to purchase this for your children, no matter how much they beg you for it.

Good Idea for an Adult T-Shirt:

Bad Idea for a Child T-Shirt:


***I apologize for the earlier deletion of this post. Due to faulty communication which I AM blaming on the mercury retrograde ending, this blog was previously deleted and then re-posted. Thank you for your patience and cooperation on the matter, which has been resolved.***

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't even think of an alternate, appropriate meaning for that shirt. WTF?

    ReplyDelete