Friday, April 20, 2012

Tales from the Zodiac part 2: Attack of the Gemini

After yesterdays post, one of my friends that's a Cancer (I have to have one due to affirmative action) pointed me to a Q&A called "20 Facts About a Gemini." After reading the seven people that posted to this stream, I must admit that I laughed my ass off. My favorite post was from none other then a Cancer. Here was my rebuttal.

1. Flaky - I am not going to deny this claim. It's true. If I were a cereal, I would be a mixture of Frosted and Corn Flakes. I'm a man. I will admit it.

2. Indecisive - This is true, but only to trivial things. I can't make up my mind of where I want to go eat or what we should do this weekend. So much so that I drive people crazy (Hi Jason).

3. Moods change like the weather - You were actually being nice when you compared our moods to the weather. I have been known to run the gambit of emotions in under an hour. It's my new record. Beat that Real Housewife of (insert some city here).

4. Two faced - I have never had two faces. Maybe two chins, but that's what eating Oreos by the sleeve will do to you. Any person in my life will tell you, I am blunt and honest . . . especially after drinking.

5. Adapts to other people and environments easier than other signs - I credit this to my mood changes. Eventually I land on the right one that aligns with the person I am talking to.

6. Manipulative - Who? Me? How dare you! I would never trick people into thinking Jay and I broke up just to see their response. That's evil and . . . oh wait.

7. Low to no emotional depth - Did you not read my post about Up? My Grinch heart has grown three sizes since that film.

8. Most compatible, with Aries, Libra, and Aquarius - Aries? I think they just couldn't spell Sagittarius.

9. Is sensitive but hides it with humor - Who me? I would never do such a thing.


10. Hate being wrong or apologizing - Wait a minute. That's an Aquarius attribute. I don't give a rats ass about being wrong and I will apologize when I am. I quote Stephanie when I say "it's when I am right and you tell me I am wrong is when I get pissed off." Uh oh. My mood changed to anger and I can't decide what to switch to next. DAMN YOU INDECISIVENESS.

11. Most can talk **** and win a fight verbally, too cowardly to fight physically. - You got me. I am too much of a "coward" to physically fight someone. Its because of this that I am not a wife beater or in anger management. My cowardliness has reduced me to a weak shell of a man with my only weapon being my intelligence. 

12. Thinks with logic than feelings.- How could I think with my feelings if I have no emotional depth? But I am sensitive. Quick, say something funny.

13. Can be very promiscuous especially the men - Did I just get called a whore?

14. Most Gemini's are either Bi or curious. - Now I'm a Bi whore? (Topher fun fact of the day. I actually classify myself as bi-sexual because I am attracted to both genders. It's cause I am indecisive.)

15. They are private people not so much as the water or earth signs. - I am a private person. After Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn, there's the allusive Gemini. I keep my feelings very close to the chest, and would never post them on a blog for the whole world to see. That's just crazy talk.

16. Can be sneaky and back stab. - Sneaky I will give you. Back stab, not so much. I prefer the front stab method, so that they know its coming.

17. They are an open book and don't like secrets, I know I'm contradicting 15. - What? You contradicted yourself? But you were so accurate up til this point. Lets pretend this didn't happen and move on.

18. Evokes strong reactions from people - This is true. I quote my friend Bev when she tried to describe me to her husband. "I have always described you as a very clever guy that some people might find annoying, but at the same time, everyone needs a Topher in their life"

19 They have good luck with the opposite sex - I'm sorry. I just picked myself off the floor from laughing too hard. What were you saying?

20.They like to talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk - . . . . . Guilty.

And then came the final message:

"Source(s):
Cancer
Knew a few Geminis, dont **** wit them."
 
And that's one to grow on.



No comments:

Post a Comment